|A Division of MDR Computer Services Pty Ltd|
|Medical Purchaser Provider Agreements (MPPA)|
What is an MPPA?
An MPPA is designed to eliminate medical gaps for health fund members and provide funding certainty for providers..
· Receive Medicare and participating health fund payments in one simple transaction
· The potential to reduce administration costs by eliminating the need for direct patient billing
· Provide your eligible patients with a ‘no gap’ experience, thus reducing related billing enquiries
· The potential to reduce your aged and bad debts with payments made directly via EFT
· Diagnostic services providers - pathology and radiology services
· Hospitals, both private and public
· Medical Billing Agents who represent providers of pathology and radiology services.
The MDR Medical Systems team understands the complexities and time required in negotiating with individual funds. We have extensive experience and are able to assist with initial and renewal contract negotiations.
|For More Information Contact:|
MDR Medical Systems
5 Terrace Gardens
Narre Warren South, Vic 3805
Tel: +61 3 97040521